Home > Studio Protector > Resources > Be Emergency Ready > Protect Your Art Studio from Wildfire
Protect Your Art Studio from Wildfire
Equipment and Facilities
- Enclose all eaves.
- Use fire-resistant siding and safety-glass windows and doors. Financial Investment
- Use non-combustible materials for your roof.
- Develop an external water supply — such as a small pond, well or pool. Long Term Project Financial Investment
- Create safety zone of at least 30 feet around your studio and home, by removing and reducing highly flammable vegetation.
- Remove debris from locations close to structures.