Steps to Salvaging Your Water Damaged Art Studio After a Hurricane
If your home, studio or space has been flooded as a result of Hurricane Florence or Michael, review these tips to help you clean up, recover what you can, and rebuild.
Disaster Clean Up
- Make a Plan
- View the “Protect Yourself!” Personal Protect Equipment (PPE) video.
- Health + Safety Risks
- Useful Supplies + Equipment
- View our “DIY Techniques to Prevent a Mold Outbreak” video.
- Salvage Basics
- Salvaging Books + Papers
- Salvaging Water-Damaged Equipment
- Evaluating Water Damaged Electric Kilns and Their Accessories
- Evaluating Water Damaged Pottery Wheels
Additional Relief and Recovery Resources for Artists