Join us in welcoming a new addition to the CERF+ family, Kim Sudol, as CERF+’s Office Manager She comes to us most recently from the Vermont Chapter of the Nature Conservancy. She has more than fifteen years of experience working with diverse businesses, boards, executive leadership, and community organizations throughout Vermont and the Caribbean. She spent over a decade in the Nether Antilles, so she has seen and knows firsthand the impact of disasters like hurricanes. We are so fortunate to have her at CERF+ with her expertise to strengthen our operations. Say hello to Kim.
- Resolve to Be Safe in 2019!
- Vermont Arts + Cultural Heritage Organizations Create Disaster Planning Network
- Get Ready Grants Fund 21 Artist Preparedness Projects
- Interview with Furniture Maker Craig Thibodeau
- CERF+ Holds Planning Your Artistic Legacy Panel Discussion
- From Houston to New York: Helping Artists Be More Prepared for Disasters
- Winter Weather Preparedness Tips
- CERF+ Response to 2018 California Wildfires