Join us in welcoming a new addition to the CERF+ family, Kim Sudol, as CERF+’s Office Manager She comes to us most recently from the Vermont Chapter of the Nature Conservancy. She has more than fifteen years of experience working with diverse businesses, boards, executive leadership, and community organizations throughout Vermont and the Caribbean. She spent over a decade in the Nether Antilles, so she has seen and knows firsthand the impact of disasters like hurricanes. We are so fortunate to have her at CERF+ with her expertise to strengthen our operations. Say hello to Kim.
- Lowe Mill Hosts CERF+ Ready + Resilient in Huntsville, AL
- Interview with Furniture Maker Craig Thibodeau
- CERF+ Fundraiser Spotlight: Atlanta Contemporary Jewelry Show
- “GET READY” GRANT: APPLICATION DEADLINE COMING NOV 15th!
- 8 Fire Safety Tips for the Studio
- “Not being prepared makes life much more difficult” -Talking Studio Safety with Furniture Maker Craig Thibodeau
- CERF+ Publica la Guía de Seguridad Para Los Artistas en Su Estudio
- Celebrating Kevin + Valerie Pourier: Best of Show at World’s Largest Native Arts Event