Join us in welcoming a new addition to the CERF+ family, Kim Sudol, as CERF+’s Office Manager She comes to us most recently from the Vermont Chapter of the Nature Conservancy. She has more than fifteen years of experience working with diverse businesses, boards, executive leadership, and community organizations throughout Vermont and the Caribbean. She spent over a decade in the Nether Antilles, so she has seen and knows firsthand the impact of disasters like hurricanes. We are so fortunate to have her at CERF+ with her expertise to strengthen our operations. Say hello to Kim.
- July 2019 Tip of the Month: Crafting Your Legacy with J. Leko
- Another Season for CERF+ Set to Begin!
- A Season for CERF+ in Full Swing This Fall
- Welcome New Director of Emergency Relief and Recovery Services Cameron Baxter Lewis
- Keepsake Woodworking Legacy Tools by Caren Hackman
- The Art of Emergency Preparedness by Kerry Parks
- CERF+ Participates in Clinton Global Initiative Action Network on Post-Disaster Recovery Gathering in St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
- June 2019 Tip of the Month: Get Prepared Together