As a CERF+ beneficiary, we deeply value your recovery, your story, and your involvement. Here are some ways you can stay part of the Artists Safety Net.
- Share your story with others
- Send us updates on your recovery
- Spread the word about us to other artists in your network
- Mention CERF+’s assistance when you give press interviews, write blogs or talk to others about your emergency
- Link to our website on your social media
- Follow us on social media
- Be a disaster buddy to another artist
- Share your experience with others
- If you teach, share what you have learned with art students and other faculty
- Contact us about connecting to other CERF+ beneficiaries
- Post a review of CERF+ on GuideStar or Facebook.
- Consider contributing to CERF+ by organizing or participating in a fundraiser or send a donation of any size to CERF+
- You tell us! How would you like to be involved with CERF+!