CERF+ Responds to California Flooding
Safety Information, Emergency Resources + Emergency Relief for Artists
As we continue to hear about the impact of the flooding in northern California, CERF+ is reaching out to artists and arts organizations in affected communities to provide emergency relief and useful recovery resources.
Emergency Relief for Artists
Are You an Artist Working in a Craft Discipline?
CERF+’s emergency financial relief program, the Craft Emergency Relief Fund, provides $3,000 grant and other assistance to artists working in craft disciplines who are facing a career threatening emergency. CERF+ staff is available during the week from 8:30am-5:00pm EST at 802.229.2306 and [email protected] to provide counseling and referrals to artists searching for emergency resources.
- CERF+ Emergency Relief Grants for Artists Working in Craft Disciplines
Other Emergency Relief Programs for Artists
- New York Foundation for the Arts’ National List of Emergency Grants for Artists in NYFA Source
- Additional resources will be added as arts organizations in the affected region are able to respond
Disaster Recovery Resources for Artists
We hope you haven’t suffer personal or business property damage from this disaster, but if you or an artist you know has, CERF+’s Studio Protector has tips to help make the recovery go more smoothly.
- Government + Volunteer Relief Agencies
- Tips for Working with FEMA + SBA
- Relief + Resources from Arts Organizations
Disaster Clean Up
- Avoid Scams
- Legal Issues
- United Policyholders’ Sonoma Flooding – Insurance Claim Help